Monday, November 14, 2011

Back From Kentucky

After a 5:30 am start in Kentucky, I made it to Bellingham around 7:00 pm, Pacific time. Pam and Elise were waiting for me at the airport, and it was great to see them. We had dinner in Bellingham and then drove straight into a one-hour border line-up to get back into Canada - ugh! I think we got back to Squamish around 10:30 pm - it was a long day...

We went to the climbing gym on Sunday and Elise did a lot of climbing, both on a rope and bouldering. It was the most she's ever done, and she was exhausted. I had to force her to rest. She wants to go back next weekend.

Now it's back to the work-school grind until Christmas. Whistler is set to open on Friday! Stay tuned.

Here's a final picture from Kentucky. It's one of my travel partners, Pete Lindgren, on a route called Kaleidoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment