Thursday, May 24, 2012

More Artwork

I thought I'd upload the card that Elise made me for my birthday this year. It's a picture of me skiing, and it looks like I'm about to crash into a cactus, but Elise assures me it's just a tree. Either way, it looks like I had a close call!

Lately she's been drawing dolphins jumping out of the water. That's her new thing, and she's becoming quite skilled at it.



Also, Sharon Plumb gave me two postcards that her parents had saved from their time in Rossland. The first is of the official opening day on Red Mountain and if you look very closely you can actually a skier riding the chairlift. The second is a shot of Columbia Avenue (main street). For those of you that have spent time there, I thought you'd find them interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment